If you have been the security officer for less than three years or have been newly assigned, this is the program for you. If you are a veteran security officer, this is a great refresher course on your position’s requirements. Join us to learn about the regulations, industry standard practices, and pointers on how to report to the board. This program will focus on implementing regulations for the Bank Protection Act, specifically on Regulation H, to demonstrate the framework of what your bank security program should contain. The implementing regulations are very specific, while allowing leeway for risk management decision-making. This webinar will include best practices and demonstrate with actual pictures what is needed to comply with the Bank Protection Act. Learn how to prepare and implement your security program for today’s world.
Recorded Thursday, October 15, 2015
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- What the Bank Protection Act and the implementing regulations require of the security officer
- Types of physical inspections the security officer should conduct
- Records that bank security officers should keep
- What to teach your staff to be in compliance
- This program satisfies the training requirements for the Bank Security Officer
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Regulation H checklist to determine if your security program is current
- Night inspection form to help implement your physical security inspections
- “Proper Employee Conduct During and After a Robbery” form for your training program
- Basic information on conducting physical risk assessments
- Basic information on different robbery styles
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session would best suit security officers, risk management professionals, internal auditors, and compliance officers.
Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.