12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Examiners expect compliance with the annual training requirements of the mortgage loan originator rules. Can you prove that training has been provided and that it was effective? This three-part mortgage lending training series will outline the required steps at each point of the mortgage lifecycle. Part 2 will address post-application requirements. How do you underwrite and approve a mortgage loan request? What notices are required? What must they include? Attend this in-depth series to learn how to avoid costly mistakes and satisfy examiners.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- What disclosures are required within three business days after receiving a completed application?
- “Ability to repay” documentation and characteristics of various qualified mortgage loan options
- Reg B requirements for appraisal copies
- Flood rules, notices, escrow requirements and exemptions, and detached structure rules on residential property
- FCRA issues – risk-based pricing notices to home loan applicants
- Challenging HMDA data collection issues that became effective January 1, 2018 (new rules are expected to be issued by the CFPB due to passage of Senate Bill 2155 for regulatory relief)
- TRID documentation of “intent to proceed” – when fees can be charged and verifications conducted
- Tips for handling common TRID processing issues
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Matrix of 28 types of consumer and commercial real estate secured loans showing requirements and disclosures timetable
- Checklist for consumer-purpose, closed-end loans secured by real property
- HMDA flowchart under the 2018 rules
- Ability to repay worksheet
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
DON'T MISS PARTS 1 & 3!
|"Mortgage Lender Training Part 1: Life-of-Loan Reg B Requirements,
Including Application, Monitoring & Disclosures"
Wednesday, September 12, 2018
"Mortgage Lender Training Part 3: Mortgage Life-of-Loan:
Decision-Making, Appraisals, Post-Closing Requirements"
Wednesday, November 14, 2018
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for mortgage lenders, compliance officers, auditors, loan officers, loan assistants, and loan administration staff. Both new and seasoned staff will benefit.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.