With a solid business-development foundation in place, you soon realize the many opportunities in a variety of customer encounters. The question now becomes what is the best approach to successfully turn these unique encounters into business? How can the method of handling customer objections become one of your greatest business-development tools? Is there a proven approach to turning a “maybe” into a “yes”? Is there a method to gain favorable introductions to other business opportunities? This session will take an in-depth look at some of the more advanced techniques of business development such as turning objections to your favor, and consistently asking for and gaining referrals for your bank. Your greatest opportunity is usually right around the corner.
Recorded Thursday, August 28, 2014
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Review of basic strategies and their influence on these more advanced techniques
- Why customer objections/concerns can be a "good thing" and how to turn them into business opportunities
- The art and the science of gaining referrals – the why and how, the right and wrong!
- The secret to your greatest promotion: unlock the potential of the most overlooked business building opportunity in one three-letter word
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Concepts and customized scripts for turning objections and concerns into new business
- A roadmap with scripts that lead to great referrals
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
PART 1 ALSO AVAILABLE!"Mastering Business Development, Part 1: Results-Driven Foundational Skills"
Recorded on Wednesday, July 30, 2014
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for business-development personnel, supervisors, trainers, frontline staff, new accounts staff, and customer service representatives.
PLEASE NOTE: Program content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.