Risk is an inherent component of lending. Many variables contribute to risk and all of them can change quickly and without notice. The most successful lenders are those who learn to quantify risk and then monitor and manage it. This webinar will examine the key components of risk and how they are most effectively managed. It will review the quantification of risk and address how to identify early warning signs of deteriorating credit and accompanying trends to help lenders take early action to minimize loss and its impact on earnings.
Recorded Thursday, November 20, 2014
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- What is risk?
- How is it measured?
- How can risk change over the life of a loan?
- What are the early warning signs that credit is deteriorating?
- Samples of risk management tools and tactics
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Checklist of risk variables
- Samples of monitoring tools
- Sample risk analysis checklist
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session would best suit CEOs, CFOs, SVPs of lending, board members, and other lending staff.
Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.