12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Whether IRAs are new to you, or you want a good refresher on traditional and Roth IRA rules, this is a must-attend session. From plan establishment, eligibility, and contribution rules, to basic beneficiary, distribution, and portability rules, this program will explore the important concepts that have the greatest impact on your IRA accountholders. You will learn about Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) plans and how easily SEP contributions can be made directly into existing traditional IRAs. This webinar will also address many important compliance considerations, including your responsibilities as the financial institution sponsoring the IRA plan versus the IRA holders’ responsibilities.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Requirements to properly establish an IRA plan
- IRA eligibility and contribution rules
- Differences between IRA rollover and IRA transfer rules
- Analyze basic beneficiary rules and choices for traditional and Roth IRAs
- Fundamental concepts of SEP plans
- Financial institution responsibilities vs. IRA owner responsibilities
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This session will provide important information for staff who deal with IRA or small business owners. It is also designed for individuals with IRA operational, supervisory, or managerial responsibilities. Licensed insurance and registered representatives will benefit from this lively, well-paced program, too.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.