The agricultural economic landscape is now in a transition phase. The great commodity super cycle that has bestowed prosperity and wealth – particularly on the grain industry – appears to be waning. This has contributed to a resurgence of livestock and other sectors of the agricultural industry. What are the global and domestic economic indicators that can be monitored from the boardroom to the frontline in working with your agricultural and small business customers and portfolios? Is there potential for a land value correction or will land continue to appreciate? Interest rates, the health of the domestic economy, and major trends in agriculture will impact the prosperity and sustainability of your customers and your business.
What financial and business management metrics will be important in this transition? How can you forge stronger relationships with customers? What are key practices that your producers need to strategize and execute to be in a position to survive and succeed during these turbulent times? Join us to learn the answers to these questions.
Recorded Thursday, April 24, 2014
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Perspectives on how global and domestic economics are impacting opportunity and risk in agriculture and rural areas
- Up-to-date presentation of global and domestic economic indicators
- Insight on direction of land values, health of various agriculture industries, interest rates, and risk in customers’ portfolios
- Key financial ratios and management benchmarks that every agricultural lender needs to know
- Discussion of the peak performing lender and producer
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Dashboard of global and domestic economic indicators
- Risks on the agricultural and rural landscape
- Strategies to mitigate risk
- Characteristics in peak performing lenders and producers
- Employee training log
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for agri-lenders, account managers, management, CEOs, and board members that are lifelong learners attempting to gain the cutting edge. Invite key customers to this webinar as a value-added service!
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.