While customers are increasingly using mobile and other channels to interact with financial institutions, branches continue to affect customer acquisition and retention and are a large investment of resources for financial institutions. Getting the most from the investment in branches requires proactive management supported by effective performance monitoring. This webinar will provide insight into branch performance measures and practices. Participants will learn about:
- Effective performance monitoring techniques to drive improved performance
- Useful branch performance metrics
- Common ways to measure and monitor performance
Recorded Tuesday, May 10, 2016
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- The strategic role and format of branches in the future
- Relevant metrics for understanding branch performance
- Alternative branch administration approaches
- A balanced scorecard approach
- Branch value metric as a combined metric
- Aligning rewards with performance metrics
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Glossary of performance metrics
- Sample branch scorecard
- Example of branch value metric
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will be useful for staff responsible for overall branch administration, performance management, or branch financial performance.
Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.