Opportunities to grow and promote your bank walk in and, unfortunately, walk out time and time again. The key to maximizing every opportunity is a highly engaged, proactive frontline. Never before has there been such a sense of urgency to strengthen existing customer relationships while gaining new ones. Studies show the more products and services your customers use, the greater their satisfaction. The greater their satisfaction, the more they will tell others about you. This webinar will provide a proven, highly effective, nonthreatening approach to cross-selling bank services, while gaining favorable introductions to new customer opportunities. Satisfied customers, referrals, high retention – it’s a win-win. Learn to grow your bank and gain new business relationships the right way!
Recorded Wednesday, August 5, 2015
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Cross-selling perspective: what are the attitudes of customers and staff and how does each impact the approach and the results?
- Successful cross-selling and referral strategies
- Understand banking trends and customer behaviors to identify cross-selling and referral opportunities
- How to influence decision-making processes in your favor
- The CLIENT Promotion System: a proven approach to identify and effectively cross sell the right way every day. From communication to reassurance, you will be prepared to make the most of your efforts
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Proven strategies to discover and direct cross-selling and referral opportunities to the “YES!”
- Scripts, power phrases, and triggers to identify and effectively cross promote the right way
- The CLIENT Promotion System: a highly-effective tool that provides immediate results to your cross-promotion efforts while impacting retention
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit new accounts personnel, customer service representatives, business development staff, trainers, and supervisors.
Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.