12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Robberies occur every day. Your best defense is to have a plan – and practice that plan. This session will address robbery prevention methods, including policies, physical security, and robbery response. You will learn best practices for safely opening and closing your facilities and what robbers are looking for (in their own words). Real-life case studies will be examined to demonstrate what went wrong/right. Attendees will learn life-saving personal safety tips and discover the importance of situational awareness.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Making your location more attractive to accountholders and less attractive to criminals
- Physical security measures that reduce risk
- Safe opening procedures; closing-time considerations
- Recent robberies and kidnappings
- Robbers – in their own words
- Responding to different types of robberies and latest robbery statistics
- High cost of complacency
- Morning glory robberies
- Proven prevention methods
- Are you putting yourself at risk?
- Dangerous habits
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Robbery – before, during, and after checklist
- Robber description form
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is essential for all employees.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.