12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Given the ever-changing accounting and regulatory landscape, it is imperative that Call Report preparers and reviewers stay current with changes to reporting forms and instructions. The agencies issued multiple proposals in 2018 that will impact filers of Form 031 and Form 041, as well as institutions with less than $1 billion in total assets that complete Form 051. These proposals include changes to the reporting of HVCRE loans, reciprocal deposits, and other regulatory capital items, as well as changes to the upcoming CECL and lease standards. This session will highlight Call Report changes effective March 31, 2019, and other changes on the horizon.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Changes to the regulatory capital treatment of high volatility commercial real estate (HVCRE) loans
- Impact of the Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief, and Consumer Protection Act on Call Reports, including recent changes to the treatment of reciprocal deposits
- Proposed changes relating to the introduction of the CECL model
- Impact of other significant accounting changes on the Call Report
- Proposed simplifications to the capital rule and the potential effect on reporting regulatory capital on Schedule RC-R
- Proposed changes to Form 031, Form 041, and Form 051 for 2019
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- PDF booklet of relevant accounting and regulatory guidance
- Employee training log
- Quiz to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Call Report Series: Call Report Basics,
Including Balance Sheet, Income Statement & Related Schedules"
Thursday, May 2, 2019
"Call Report Series: Preparing Call Report Lending & Allowance-Related Schedules"
Thursday, June 13, 2019
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for Call Report preparers and reviewers, including CFOs, controllers, and others responsible for ensuring the accuracy of quarterly Call Reports.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
MEET THE PRESENTERS
Michael Gordon, CPA, MBA
Mauldin & Jenkins, LLC
Kris Trainor, CPA
Mauldin & Jenkins, LLC