12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
With heightened examiner focus on Call Reports and bank resources strained to the limit, your Call Report preparers and reviewers must focus on efficient, accurate, and proper documentation. This session will provide ideas for creating strong, easy-to-follow supporting documentation, improving the speed and accuracy of your process, finding common errors, ensuring consistency between schedules, and properly documenting the preparation and review function.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Best practices for documenting Call Report preparation and review
- Improving the Call Report process to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Reviewing and auditing for errors
- Key Call Reporting areas and documentation steps
- Commonly misreported items and answers to preparers’ frequently asked questions
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- PDF booklet of accounting and regulatory guidance
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for Call Report preparers and reviewers, including CFOs, controllers, internal auditors, accounting and operations personnel, and others responsible for ensuring Call Report accuracy.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
MEET THE PRESENTERS