12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Call Report lending schedules provide critical credit information to regulators. But there are many nuances to correctly completing these schedules. This program will provide a deeper look at Call Report lending schedules and focus on complex reporting topics. Join us to learn more about reporting troubled debt restructurings, secondary market lending activities, mortgage servicing activities, loan-related commitments, related party loans, and the impact of business combinations and loan purchases.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Overview of loan coding and classification for Call Report purposes
- Troubled debt restructurings (TDRs) on Schedule RC-C and RC-N
- Lines and letters of credit and other loan-related commitments on Schedule RC-L
- Loan servicing and sales on Schedule RC-S and RC-P
- Loans and commitments to bank officers and directors on Schedule RC-M
- Impact of mergers and acquisitions on the loan schedules
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Loan coding guide
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for Call Report preparers and reviewers, lenders, and loan administration staff responsible for providing Call Report information to bank regulators.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.