12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
With Call Reports receiving more regulatory scrutiny than ever, it is imperative that preparers and reviewers stay current with changes to the reporting forms and instructions. The agencies have issued multiple proposals in 2017 that will impact filers of Form 031 and Form 041, as well as institutions with less than $1 billion in total assets that complete Form 051. These proposals include changes to the way regulatory capital is reported in Schedule RC-R. This session will highlight the changes effective March 31, 2018, and other potential changes resulting from the agencies’ Community Bank Call Report Burden-Reduction Initiative.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- 2018 changes that impact reporting of goodwill, agency debt securities, equity securities with readily determinable fair values, and other items
- Items being removed from the Call Report and instances where there is a change in the frequency of reporting
- Proposed changes to Form 031 and Form 041 for March 31, 2018
- Proposed changes specific to Form 051 filers
- Proposed simplifications to the capital rule and their potential impact on the reporting of regulatory capital in Schedule RC-R, including changes to HVCRE loan reporting
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- PDF booklet of relevant accounting and regulatory guidance
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for Call Report preparers and reviewers, including CFOs, controllers, and others responsible for ensuring the accuracy of quarterly Call Reports.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
MEET THE PRESENTERS