8:00 am – 9:30 am PT
9:00 am – 10:30 am MT
10:00 am – 11:30 am CT
11:00 am – 12:30 pm ET
Examiners have recently updated flood examination procedures. Have your policies, procedures, training, and monitoring kept pace?
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Meet expectations for an effective flood insurance compliance management system
- Comprehend the new exam procedures and how to best document compliance
- Employ tips for managing your private flood insurance portfolio
- Determine expectations for policies and procedures in the interagency exam procedures
- Discuss monitoring activities to self-identify and correct program deficiencies prior to the next exam
- Handle plans issued by a mutual aid society
- Understand what constitutes an effective flood training program
- Benefit from lessons learned from recent flood penalties
- Effectively communicate revised policies and procedures
The effective date of accepting private flood policies is now in the rear-view mirror. It’s imperative that your institution has addressed the requirement to accept private flood insurance and has defined the processes used to evaluate private flood insurance policies. Examiners have recently updated their flood examination procedures – have your institution’s policies, procedures, training, and monitoring activities kept pace? This webinar will review the updated examination procedures to ensure your institution has taken reasonable actions to successfully pass your next flood insurance examination.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for loan operations staff, compliance officers, auditors, and anyone responsible for ensuring FDPA compliance.
- List of suggested flood insurance policies and procedures
- Customizable sample procedures
- Checklist to evaluate FDPA policies and procedures
- Sample flood policy
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.