This is a 60-minute webinar.
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm ET
Mergers and acquisitions are happening all around us. But what’s the market really like? Join us to learn more about the community bank M&A atmosphere from both buyer and seller viewpoint.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the differences between community bank and general M&A
- Recognize emerging trends for community banks whether buyers or sellers
- Identify common mistakes of buyers and sellers
- Discuss the board and senior management’s obligations to promote shareholder value and organizational relevance in an M&A market
- Better position your organization to buy, sell, or remain independent
This informative, upbeat presentation will delve into the community bank merger and acquisition (M&A) environment from both a buyer and seller’s perspective. Recognizing the unique factors that impact community banks in the M&A environment compared to publicly traded or larger organizations is vital for the long-term success of all community banks. This session will present practical examples and provide tools so your organization can take advantage of this dynamic market.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for directors, executive management, and others involved in mergers and acquisitions.
- Comprehensive slides and detailed narrative materials discussing the M&A market
- Sample bank due diligence checklist
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.