This is a 90-minute webinar.
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
While turmoil is bad for institutions about to lose commercial customers, it is a golden opportunity for capturing new and profitable small business, middle market, and even large corporate clients. Join us to learn exactly how to capture more than your fair share in your local market.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand why many businesses are open to switching financial institutions
- Discuss why those companies are switching and the pain points that are causing them to leave
- Identify marketing messages will attract businesses to your institution
More businesses are changing their banking provider today than any other time in recent memory. In some states, over 50% of business owners say they are fed up and looking to switch. The pandemic uncovered serious technology and servicing issues at many institutions and the PPP has only increased business owners’ angst.
Get an exclusive first peek at the very latest Rivel Commercial Banking Benchmarks, the world’s largest commercial banking survey, conducted with tens of thousands of companies in 24 different states. Learn what businesses say about their financial institutions regarding:
- Customer service elements like responsiveness, staff training, proactivity, etc.
- Technology components, including online banking, mobile apps, phone assistance, etc.
- Policy decisions, including rates, fees, personal data safety, etc.
This webinar will explore the reasons that ultimately drive businesses to make a change. It will include different messages that will (or will not) work in bringing them to you. If you are interested in gaining more commercial clients from your competitors, this will be a very productive session for you.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for leaders in marketing, sales, and retail banking, and for leaders tasked with growing revenue.
- Local market data for any attendee from an institution covered by the Rivel Benchmarks (after the webinar)
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"The Top 10 Reasons Consumers Leave Their Bank"
March 15, 2021
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.