Tuesday, May 16, 2017
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
While remote deposit capture (RDC) has become a more established product, periodically reviewing your program and its risks and controls is an important part of an overall compliance program. This session will explore existing regulatory guidance, along with common findings from engagements completed while helping fellow institutions complete RDC risk assessments in the field. This will be a great introduction if you have never completed an RDC risk assessment or if you want to update your existing one.
This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP and NCP credits.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Review of RDC channels to show what should be covered in risk assessment and management programs
- Pieces of the regulatory landscape related to RDC
- Operational and management considerations that should be included in your program
- Case studies of real-life findings from RDC risk assessments to ensure sound business practices are in place
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample RDC risk management policies (merchant and mobile)
- Transaction tracking template for periodic management reporting
- Sample guidelines for a risk-rating system when completing your own RDC risk assessment
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is directed to RDC product managers (including branch, mobile, and merchant capture), as well as management responsible for risk assessment and management functions.
PLEASE NOTE: Program content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.