Wednesday, June 28, 2017
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Chapter 11 bankruptcies can move fast! What happens in the early days of a proceeding sets the tone for the entire case. Your institution needs to be ready to act immediately to protect its interests. This webinar will explain the key aspects of a Chapter 11 proceeding, including deadlines, using cash collateral, and the steps to take when your borrower files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Key aspects, deadlines, and players in a Chapter 11 case
- Steps that all lenders should take when a borrower files Chapter 11
- Post-bankruptcy use of cash collateral and debtor-in-possession financing
- Bankruptcy sales, credit bidding, and the importance of valuation
- Bankruptcy plan confirmation process
- Common avoidance actions and how they may impact lenders
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Chapter 11 checklist to ensure you don’t miss a step
- List of Chapter 11 key deadlines
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for all loan and collection personnel, including loan officers, loan operations staff, credit administration staff, managers, collectors, compliance officers, and attorneys.
PLEASE NOTE: Program content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.