This is a 90-minute webinar.
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Engagement is a critical measure of your social media strategy. But how do you track it? This powerful webinar will cover hot topics, today’s trends, empowering staff, measuring social media impact, and different facets of engagement. Too timely and trendy to miss, this is a must-attend program for a wide variety of staff and leadership!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify the current trends and hot topics on social media, how they are being embraced by users, and the opportunities they create
- Recognize the continued popularity of ephemeral (disappearing) content, live video, the growing power of communities, and several other trends
- Develop strategies to create conversations with your audience that will increase opportunities for engagement and interaction to build a two-way dialogue online
- Recognize the value and power of staff involvement in social media efforts and why empowering employees is a key element of your institution’s engagement efforts
- Determine your ROE (return on engagement) as a means of measuring the impact and effectiveness of your social strategies
With over 200 million Americans using social media in 2021, the number of people spending time on platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and others continues to grow. Ensuring that your financial institution is keeping up with these online consumer trends is an important element of an effective communication and marketing strategy. But when paying attention to top trends and hot topics to ensure your relevance, keeping up can certainly be a challenge.
This webinar will address not only the “hot topics” in social media that should be on your radar, but more importantly, how they potentially impact your institution’s success online. It will explore growing trends around the use of live and recorded video, the new audio-only trends being adopted by practically every platform, use of imagery, the power of storytelling, networking strategies, personal brand-building, and much more!
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will focus on the marketing and retail areas. However, business development personnel (i.e., lenders and relationship managers) and senior executive leaders who are responsible for the strategic direction of the institution will also benefit from insights shared in this session.
- Excel-based tracking sheet to help document your competition’s online and social media efforts
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Marketing in 2021: Virtual Relationships & the New Customer"
May 25, 2021
"Federal Requirements for Tech-Based Marketing:
Websites, Social Media, Robo Calls & More"
March 17, 2021
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.