This is a morning webinar.
8:00 am – 9:30 am PT
9:00 am – 10:30 am MT
10:00 am – 11:30 am CT
11:00 am – 12:30 pm ET
As if the pandemic wasn’t bad enough, financial institutions also need to be alert to potential fraud related to stimulus, unemployment, and SBA loan payments. This program will use real-life scenarios to provide insight and you’ll learn to process payments with confidence!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Examine ODFI warranties and RDFI responsibilities under the ACH Rules
- Appropriately handle pandemic-related payments that appear suspicious
- Mitigate potential risk and loss
- Apply the ACH Rules to questionable situations, including pandemic-related deposits outside the accountholder’s normal behavior, name mismatches, and deposits after death
- Identify how ODFIs may recover from fraudulent payments, purportedly from the stimulus, the SBA, or state unemployment benefits
Pandemic-related payment issues? No problem! Although 2020 has rocked the world, problem payments don’t have to add to your woes! This webinar will examine ODFI and RDFI warranties and responsibilities under the ACH Rules to teach you how to respond appropriately to the unique processing challenges that arise daily. How can an ODFI mitigate potential loss from origination fraud? Is an RDFI liable for fraudulent payments it receives? How far should you go to track down and combat fraudulent payments? Join us to learn the answers to these questions and to ensure preparedness for another round of stimulus payments, SBA loans, and unemployment payments.
This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP credits.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is ideal for ACH operations staff, compliance staff, auditors, and those with AAP and APRP accreditation.
- Decisioning tool for posting or returning pandemic-related payments
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Liability with ACH Death Notification Entries (DNEs) & Reclamations"
August 27, 2020
"Handling ACH Exceptions & Returns"
June 17, 2020
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.