12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The way banks gain new customers is changing. Technology and new industries have entered the marketplace and are searching for methods to gain banking customers – including yours! Because of this trend, community banks cannot afford to take a wait-and-see attitude with business development. To sustain long-term growth, a proactive “go out and get ’em” approach must be taken to lead customers to your door. This webinar will give you a competitive edge through a 30-year proven system to identify and turn prospects into loyal, satisfied customers!
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Blueprint and tools for a successful business development foundation
- The Prospect to Customer System: five key components for turning a prospect into a customer
- Trigger points: identifying how prospects like to buy and how to influence their decision in your favor
- The exponential value of measuring performance
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Templates to create personal, conversational scripts for every component of the process
- Sample tracking report to measure and monitor activity
- Employee training log
- NEW – Interactive quiz
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit staff responsible for outside business development and customer acquisition.
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Teller Training Series: Cross Selling: The Key to Accountholder Satisfaction & Retention"
Tuesday, March 12, 2019
All webinars are available for six months after broadcast
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.