12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Financial institutions of all sizes are attractive targets for cyber criminals. Understanding the common industry threats will help your institution prevent, detect, and respond to cybercrime. This webinar will provide an assessment tool to identify your risk and determine preparedness. Learn more about common threats, examiner expectations, prevention recommendations, response strategies, the role of the chief compliance officer, and more.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Common threat types
- Cybersecurity examination
- Role of chief compliance officer
- Prevention recommendations
- Responding to a cyber incident
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- FFIEC assessment tool
- DHS data breach response
- Creating a customized cyber plan
- Useful website links and data security blogs
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will best suit senior management, compliance, operations staff, and IT personnel.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.