This is a morning webinar.
8:00 am – 9:30 am PT
9:00 am – 10:30 am MT
10:00 am – 11:30 am CT
11:00 am – 12:30 pm ET
Have you updated your loan portfolio management practices to include recently issued regulatory guidance related to the pandemic? Will you be ready for the next global crisis? Find the answers to these questions and more during this jam-packed session.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Interpret recently issued regulatory guidance on managing your loan portfolio’s credit risk during a pandemic
- Implement effective loan modification strategies recommended by regulators without enduring criticism from the regulatory community
- Identify common borrower characteristics that indicate the ability to withstand negative external factors caused by unusual circumstances, including a pandemic
- Utilize resources to track world-wide health issues that could affect markets across the globe
- Measure borrower sustainability using detailed liquidity and capital adequacy analyses
- Understand the new appraisal and evaluation guidelines for real estate-related financial transactions affected by COVID-19
- Adjust the transition timeline from the incurred loss methodology to the current expected credit losses (CECL) methodology as a result of the pandemic
- Utilize credit administration reports to effectively communicate to the board of directors
Consideration of external factors goes hand-in-hand with effective credit risk management. As world-wide travel begins to recover, the possibility of another pandemic-like phenomenon looms. Will your financial institution be ready to predict the impact of such an event on the performance of your loan portfolio? Examine recently issued regulatory guidance designed to assist financial institutions in maintaining effective credit risk management through the current pandemic and learn how to apply this guidance to future crises.
During this session, you will learn practical steps to identify borrowers who are vulnerable to unusual global-level crises, as well as those who demonstrate the adaptability and sustainability needed to endure future events. Discover how borrower liquidity and capital adequacy affects sustainability. Keep members of your board and senior management informed using effective credit administration reports designed to communicate your institution’s credit risk picture to key stakeholders.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for directors, senior credit officers, senior loan officers, commercial loan officers, consumer loan officers, branch managers, credit analysts, loan review personnel, loan administrators, legal counsel, and accountants.
- References to recently issued regulatory guidance on credit risk management during a pandemic
- Checklist of financial and non-financial factors to determine borrowers’ susceptibility to macro-economic influences by a pandemic
- List of useful websites to track world-wide health issues
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Interagency Statement on Loan Modifications:
Working with Borrowers Impacted by COVID-19"
Thursday, April 9, 2020
"2020 Commercial Lending Series"
All Available Now
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.