12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Reporting accurate information on Schedule RC-C and other loan-related schedules is one of the biggest challenges in call reporting. Coding loans correctly at origination is crucial to ensuring loans are included in the correct Call Report categories. This session will highlight common mistakes in coding loans, including what constitutes a loan secured by real estate and how to determine owner-occupied versus non-owner-occupied loans. Other challenges will be highlighted, including non-accrual loans, TDRs, and maturity and repricing data. The basics of Schedules RC-C Part I and Schedule RC-N and reporting allowance for loan loss activity on Schedules RI-B and RI-C will also be covered.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Accurate loan reporting on Schedule RC-C, including tips for assigning the Call Report code at origination
- Commonly misinterpreted and misreported items, including the regulatory definitions of ‘loans secured by real estate’ and ‘owner-occupied loans’
- Ensuring consistent loan codes and balances are reported in Schedule RC-C and throughout the Call Report
- Common mistakes in reporting troubled debt restructurings (TDRs) in Schedules RC-C and RC-N
- Review of schedules relating to the allowance for loan losses including Schedules RI-B and RI-C
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- PDF booklet with relevant regulatory guidance and Call Report schedules with helpful notes and supplementary information
- Employee training log
- NEW – Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Call Report Update 2020"
Wednesday, January 29, 2020
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for new Call Report preparers and experienced preparers needing a refresher on the basics, including CFOs, chief credit officers, controllers, accounting and loan operations personnel, and others responsible for ensuring Call Report accuracy.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.