12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Avoid appraisal violations and findings. This jam-packed webinar will provide the information, sample policy, and checklists to update your policy and meet examiners’ standards.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Use the sample appraisal policy provided to ensure your policy is up-to-date and comprehensive
- Understand the new threshold limits and how they may affect your current process
- Ascertain the examiners’ expectations for appraisal and evaluation procedures
- Implement a strong appraisal review process for both commercial and real estate appraisals
- Adequately address examiners’ minimum requirements for a sound, complete appraisal review
A key element of any loan decision is a sound appraisal that accurately depicts the market valuation at the time of the loan. Both compliance and safety and soundness examiners will carefully scrutinize your appraisal procedures, including policies, ordering independent appraisals, appraisal reviews, and more.
Do your procedures contain the new threshold limits? Will they meet examiners’ expectations? Join this guided tour of sample written policy, procedures, and checklists for real estate and commercial appraisals. You’ll benefit from real-life appraisal scenarios and learn why examiners are pressing auditors to rate an appraisal violation as a moderate-risk finding!
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for lenders, loan staff, appraisal review staff, compliance officers, and auditors.
- Manual written in policy language to easily compare to and update your policy
- Sample commercial appraisal checklist
- Sample real estate appraisal checklist
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Managing In-House Real Estate Evaluations"
Wednesday, June 24, 2020
"Appraisal & Evaluation Guidance on Collateral Valuation"
Wednesday, September 11, 2019
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.