12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Several important changes to the NACHA Operating Rules & Guidelines become effective in 2019 and early 2020. The Same Day ACH rules are being enhanced with an additional settlement window and increased per-transaction dollar limit. There will also be changes to ACH audit requirements, a new use for an existing return reason code, enhanced data security requirements for large Originators, and another Regulation CC update. This session will detail these changes and how to comply with the new rules.
This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP credits.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Rule changes that impact Same Day ACH enhancements
- Faster funds availability for ACH credit entries
- ACH audit changes for every financial institution
- Impact of Regulation CC changes on check adjustments
- Enhanced requirements for account validation
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Quick reference cards for Same Day ACH and funds availability
- Employee training log
- Quiz to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for ACH operations staff and management, AAP candidates, and compliance officers.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.