12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Have you kept up? The pandemic has had catastrophic consequences across the board – including the impact on small businesses. In response, the SBA has made changes and additions to their loan programs. These loans are critical to small businesses’ survival. Don’t miss this important update.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Explain the financial aid available to small businesses under the recent stimulus bill, Economic Aid Act
- Identify the most recent changes to the SBA 7(a) loan programs
- Determine whether a borrower is eligible for a second PPP loan
- Ascertain the number of Section 1112 payments for an SBA borrower
- Understand the lender’s responsibilities in reviewing the loan forgiveness application
Providing economic support to small business is part of the mission of the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). In these unprecedented times, the SBA loan programs are critical to the survival of small businesses impacted by the pandemic. This webinar will cover the current loan programs offered by the SBA to help support small businesses, including the extension of Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans, the new Second Draw Loans for PPP, and the enhancements and revisions to SBA’s 7(a) and 504 loan programs. It will address the PPP loan forgiveness process and provide guidance on how to ensure compliance with lenders’ responsibilities under the PPP guidelines. You will be provided with tools to locate and navigate the multiple sources of SBA rules and guidance.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for bank officers, underwriters, loan closers, loan portfolio managers, loan administrators, and staff responsible for originating, closing, and servicing SBA loans. Basic knowledge about the SBA loan program requirements will be helpful.
- Copies of current SBA loan applications
- Copies of current forgiveness applications
- Link list that includes the most recent Interim Final Rules (IFR) on PPP lending and FAQs created by the SBA
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Protecting the SBA Guaranty Start to Finish"
Thursday, May 27, 2021
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.