This is a 90-minute webinar.
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
De-stress or distress? Reporting to the board is stressful enough by itself. Now up the ante. Examiners will be reviewing those reports to determine your board’s effectiveness. This detailed webinar unpacks the intricacies of board reporting and provides the timelines, checklists, tools, red flags, and current information needed to engender accuracy, confidence, and calm.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Use checklists to track whether corporate documents, policies, and reports are appropriately reviewed by the board
- Review compliance exception reports
- Define BSA responsibilities, including policy and risk assessment approval, training requirements, and reviewing audit/exam findings
- Explain key information from lending reports, including tracking concentrations, stress testing, and LTV standards
- Identify identity theft red flags
When examiners review your risk management program, they will evaluate the overall effectiveness of management and the board. Specifically, they will look at:
- Board and senior management oversight
- Policies, procedures, and limits
- Risk monitoring and management information systems
- Internal controls
Examiners use board and subcommittee reports and minutes to ensure: 1) management effectively communicates with the board, and 2) the board has ample oversight over risk management, compliance, operations, and financials. Therefore, clear, concise, complete reports are critical to the board’s decision-making. In this valuable webinar, you’ll learn which reports should be in board packages, how the reports should be utilized, and how to recognize red flags in board reports.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for directors, compliance officers, risk managers, senior management, board secretaries, and auditors.
- Sample policy and procedure approval schedule
- Sample board report schedule
- Sample risk assessments
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Board Secretary Training: Documenting Minutes, Corrections & Disagreements"
Wednesday, November 3, 2021
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.