12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Escrow can be tricky. Numerous regulations apply, multiple disclosures are mandated, and thus various statements must be sent. Now there are new forbearance guidelines due to COVID-19. Stop your head from spinning with this down-to-earth, enlightening escrow program.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand when and how escrow applies under RESPA, TILA, and flood rules
- Correctly calculate and disclose escrow, including initial statements, TRID, annual statements, and more
- Properly handle the new forbearance guidelines under the COVID-19 requirements
- Review your procedures for shortages, surpluses, or deficiencies
- Determine when an Escrow Closing Notice is required
With so many escrow disclosure requirements, it’s easy for human error to sneak in – and then for penalties to add up after a difficult exam. This session will provide tools to test your procedures to ensure all the requirements are nailed down. It will review the entire escrow compliance process, reveal common mistakes, and identify examiner citations that highlight “hot spots.” Checklists will be provided to ensure you satisfy the escrow requirements and that your disclosures and statements are complete, compliant, and correct.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for compliance officers, lending personnel, and auditors.
- Manual written in procedural language as a template for developing your own escrow procedures
- Audit procedures for escrow requirements
- Sample checklists to test disclosure content
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.