12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Reclamations and DNEs must be handled properly to avoid liability and loss. Get the latest Green Book guidance for dealing with payments made to deceased accountholders.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Explain the difference between federal benefit payments and private pension payments
- Distinguish between actual and constructive knowledge of death
- Properly handle DNEs and reclamations according to revised Green Book guidance
- Differentiate between full versus limited liability
- Identify which payments are and are not subject to reclamation
How do you handle incoming ACH entries for deceased accountholders? Are the right policies and procedures in place to ensure no losses are incurred from incorrectly handling DNEs? Join us to learn more about handling federal government benefit payments payable to deceased accountholders.
This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP credits.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is ideal for ACH operations staff, call center and branch staff, AAP candidates, and compliance officers.
- Government payments quick reference cards
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THESE RELATED WEBINARS!
|"Handling ACH Exceptions & Returns"
Wednesday, June 17, 2020
"Impact of Reg CC Rule Changes on ACH & RDC: Effective July 1, 2020"
Wednesday, March 11, 2020
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.