12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Are you exploring new payment offerings and partnerships? Do you know what options are available and which regulations apply? Now is the time to learn more about the major categories of cutting-edge payments.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Discuss why financial institutions need to consider cutting-edge payment options
- Distinguish the three most relevant categories of cutting-edge payments
- Understand related regulatory and fraud considerations
- Know what to look for when exploring new payment offerings and partnerships
- Identify relevant issues when banking these types of companies
- Explain what is on the payments horizon
Join us for an overview of the three major categories of cutting-edge payments that financial institutions are increasingly involved with:
- Financial institution-native payments, such as Zelle, Popmoney, and iPay
- Financial institution non-native payments, such as Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay
- Non-financial institution payments that still create transactions to accounts, such as PayPal, Venmo, and Square Cash
Participants will learn about key regulatory topics, error and fraud detection issues, and subsequent resolution within the different cutting-edge payment services regarding financial institution operations and potential liability. In addition, this session will highlight key contractual provisions with non-bank, cutting-edge payments service partners and the potential impacts of real-time payments.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for operations staff, risk personnel, and staff who evaluate and make decisions regarding strategic planning, vetting, and procurement of non-bank payments technologies and partnerships.
- PDF of slides will include detailed regulatory information, fraud issues, and necessary contractual provisions regarding cutting-edge payments
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"2020 ACH Rules Update, Including Emerging & Real-Time Payments"
Wednesday, March 18, 2020
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.