12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
BSA officer reports are a critical tool that enable the board to effectively fulfill their BSA oversight responsibilities. It is imperative that these reports contain meaningful BSA information. What information should be included in these reports? How are effective reports developed and presented? How do you ensure the reports are clearly documented in the board minutes? This webinar will provide the answers to these questions and more. It will also provide a sample BSA officer report and address how to effectively report SAR filings to the board. This webinar is designed to strengthen the BSA officer’s reporting, so the board has the necessary information to fulfill its BSA fiduciary responsibilities!
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- BSA information to include in the report
- What does the FFIEC BSA exam manual state about reporting BSA information to the board?
- Incorporating changes and new developments into the BSA report
- SAR reporting when the subject is a member of senior management or the board
- Providing enough SAR information to fulfill the board’s fiduciary duties
- Documenting BSA report presentations in board minutes
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- BSA sample board report
- Sample board SAR notification form
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"New BSA Officer Training: Requirements & Real-Life Scenarios"
Thursday, September 13, 2018
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for BSA/AML officers, directors, and senior management involved in BSA/AML.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.