12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Do you know the right beneficial ownership questions to ask for business accounts and loans? Do your lenders know when a SAR is required? Could a BSA examiner find loan fraud that has gone undetected by your institution’s due diligence process? Join us to learn five important reasons why BSA training must be provided for lenders who open business accounts and loans.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Create a risk-based profile for business accounts and loans by asking the right due diligence questions
- Understand the impacts of regulatory guidance in response to COVID-19
- Identify six types of lending-related reasons for suspicious activity that require a suspicious activity report (SAR)
- Explain beneficial ownership requirements to business loan applicants
- Identify BSA red flags and risks for money laundering in lending
BSA examiners are digging deeper during exams and have begun to ask more questions about the lending function. Could a BSA examiner find loan fraud that has gone undetected by your institution’s due diligence process? Is there a system for identifying false statements and attempts at identity theft on business loan applications? Do your lenders know that these activities may require filing a SAR? Is beneficial ownership effectively documented? This program will address those questions and provide five important reasons that BSA training must be provided for lenders who open business accounts and loans.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for loan officers, loan operations staff, BSA officers, BSA staff, branch personnel, risk managers, compliance officers, and auditors.
- Updated CDD checklists
- Template to develop and update business risk profiles
- Procedures template for identifying and verifying beneficial owners
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Updating Your CDD Program: Beneficial Ownership,
Triggering Events & New SSN Verification"
Wednesday, May 20, 2020
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.