12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
This webinar will address troubled debt restructuring (TDR) accounting, including regulatory guidance that offers instructions that allow moving TDRs from the impaired loan portion of the allowance for loan and lease losses (ALLL) to the general reserve. It will also cover the potential changes in impairment calculations for TDRs over the life of the loans.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Accounting for TDR progression from initial designation through removal from TDR listing
- Proper methods for measuring TDR impairment
- Financial statement disclosures related to TDRs
- Policy and procedure modifications to remove TDR designation
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Example TDR checklist
- Sample policy modification language
- Employee training log
- Quiz to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Commercial Loan Annual Credit Review"
Thursday, October 24, 2019
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is best suited for executive management, accounting staff, and lending personnel who deal with TDR designation, monitoring, and financial reporting.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.