The Growing Scope of Vendor Management: Business Continuity, Cyber Security, Contract Negotiation & More
Tuesday, December 20, 2016
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Regulatory oversight and scrutiny of financial institutions’ third-party risk management practices have increased considerably. There is growing pressure on the risk management structure at every institution. Whether it’s heightened focus on cyber security, the need for more rigorous monitoring, or the basics of good vendor management, how can a responsible compliance manager keep up? This webinar will provide an overview of the regulations, real-life examiner expectations, and best practices from a vendor management perspective.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Basic principles of vendor management
- Review of regulatory authorities’ guidance
- Common pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Framework for creating a manageable and scalable third-party risk management program
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Cheat sheet on the core concepts of vendor management, including links to regulatory guidance
- Vendor management due diligence checklist
- Exam preparation e-book
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session would best suit compliance personnel, internal auditors, risk management staff, chief operating officers, and chief risk officers.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.