Protecting the SBA Guaranty Start to Finish
Wednesday, August 31, 2016
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The U.S. Small Business Administration’s 7(a) Loan Program can be quite profitable, but it is not without its risks and misconceptions. The 7(a) Loan Program can help its participants mitigate their credit risk, reduce loan loss reserve requirements, increase profits from secondary market sales, and most importantly, serve their business customers. Compliance with SBA regulations is mandatory to ensure success and profitability in the program. If a lender fails to protect and preserve the SBA’s conditional loan guaranty, all benefits of the 7(a) program may be lost. This webinar will focus on how lenders can ensure that the SBA guaranty remains in place, from underwriting through servicing and liquidation.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- The four pillars of preserving the SBA guaranty
- National Guaranty Purchase Center process
- Consulting Lender’s Servicing and Liquidation Matrix and SOP 50 57
- First steps in liquidating an SBA loan
- Top reasons for repairs and denials
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- 7(a) Guaranty Purchase Practice Tabs
- SBA Servicing and Liquidation Action 7(a) Lender Matrix
- Care and Preservation of Collateral (CPC) Tabs
- Offer in Compromise Tabs
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
DON’T MISS THIS RELATED RECORDED WEBINAR!
|"SBA Lending Update: Regulations, Trends & Overview of SBA One"
Held on Thursday, March 10, 2016
You can order a recording of the live webinar, with a free digital download.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for business development and loan officers, loan closers, administrators, and personnel responsible for post-closing, servicing, and liquidating SBA loans.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.