Indirect Lending: Rules, Rewards, Risks
Thursday, October 13, 2016
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The shifting natures of the national and local economies and the resulting Great Recession have changed the way financial institutions extend credit. It is more vital than ever to properly determine who potential borrowers are; whether their capacity to afford a loan has been affected; and the impact on your indirect lending process. This webinar will provide an overview of indirect lending differentiators, controls, issues, and monitoring tips to identify risks in your indirect lending program and implement the necessary controls to effectively monitor it and reduce risk.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Indirect lending today and differentiators
- Overview of indirect lending issues and concerns
- Identify indirect lending risks and determine necessary controls
- Effective and essential controls
- Control implementation questions for indirect lending managers
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Indirect lending controls questionnaire
- Outsourced lending relationship questionnaire
- Sub-prime lending controls questionnaire
- Sample policies/procedures
- CFPB links and bulletins
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for management, indirect lending personnel, internal auditors, audit committees, and anyone involved with or overseeing lending programs.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.