Performance Management: Developing Future Leaders
Thursday, August 11, 2016
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Today’s diverse workforce no longer responds well to “being managed.” Instead, they are looking for mentors and coaches who can help develop their skills and talents and make the changes necessary to gain a seat at the table. This webinar is designed to help experienced managers gain insight into how to better develop the people they supervise into the organization’s next leaders. Complete with samples of comprehensive leadership development performance objectives, group coaching techniques, individual coaching methods, and other development tools, this session will help lead your bank forward without having to hire from outside to get the people you need.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- How to not only manage – but develop – your direct reports
- Comprehensive performance objectives for frontline employees and their supervisors
- The latest group and individual coaching techniques
- New and inventive ways to reward outstanding performance
- How to coach the underperforming employee up or out
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample leadership development performance objectives
- Sample manager coaching and observation guidelines and expectations
- Sample performance driven bonus plans
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for managers, directors, vice presidents, and anyone responsible for coaching, managing, and supervising others within your organization.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.