Flood Compliance in Lending Part 2: Post Loan Closing
Thursday, March 16, 2017
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Flood insurance requirements are important – and numerous. Loan origination compliance requirements were covered during Part 1 of this two-part series. But ongoing flood compliance post-closing is of equal importance and similarly regulation heavy, with many technical requirements. Flood citations are not slowing down and examiners frequently assess penalties. This is a high-risk area for any lender, regardless of whether you have a handful or scores of flood loans. Part 2 will explain how to ensure your procedures are compliant with ongoing flood requirements. It will also address issues and FAQs outlined by the CFPB.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Monitoring and tracking flood insurance policies
- Borrower notifications for flood-plain properties
- Ongoing flood escrow requirements
- Force-placement requirements
- Preparing for your exam – how to know if you are ready
- FAQs regarding flood requirements post loan closing
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample tracking spreadsheet
- Sample force-placement procedures
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
PART 1 STILL AVAILABLE!"Flood Compliance in Lending Part 1: Loan Origination"
Thursday, February 23, 2017
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for lenders, loan processors, compliance officers, and auditors.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.