Essential Compliance Training for the Board & Senior Management
Wednesday, December 21, 2016
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Responsibility for regulatory compliance ultimately rests with the board. Compliance is no longer an area directors and senior management can be passive about. But weeding through thousands of pages of guidance can be daunting – especially to those new to the industry.
This webinar will help you understand your responsibilities and liabilities before the examiner is at the door. It will address the high-risk areas in lay terms with the board in mind (meaning just the information most important to you) and cover your required annual training.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Board’s responsibilities for your institution’s Bank Secrecy Act and identity theft prevention programs
- Fair Lending current issues
- Regulation O (Insider Lending) requirements and limits
- Privacy rules and best practices
- Community Reinvestment Act
- UDAAP and examiner focus on preventing consumer harm
- Exam follow-up – how to prepare the board to respond to regulators
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample policy review schedule
- Regulation summary for directors
- Consumer complaint log
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for directors, management, compliance officers, and auditors.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.