Debt Collection Series:
Maximizing Recoveries on Charged-Off Loans
Thursday, October 27, 2016
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Are you getting the most from the backend of your loan portfolio? “Out of sight, out of mind” shouldn’t describe your charged-off loans. Just because you declare a loan loss internally doesn’t mean there should be zero recovery. Utilizing in-house efforts, collection agencies, and law firms, there are many ways to find money in those “worthless” loans. All you need is a plan and the ability to manage it. This webinar will give you both! From the timing of charge off, to effective third-party placement details, to the science of tracking and comparing recovery results, this webinar will explore the practical side of the forgotten art of charge-off recovery.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Charge-off timing
- Evaluating in-house versus third-party collections
- Agency or law firm: choosing the best placement option
- Tracking recoveries on charged-off loans
- Statute of limitations issues
- Account recall and replacement options
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Account placement worksheet
- Lifecycle of a charged-off loan
- Regulatory guidance
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The information in this session is designed for executives, CFOs, lending managers, collections managers, collections staff, and anyone interested in maximizing collections return from charged-off loans.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.