Conducting the 2016 ACH Audit
Friday, October 7, 2016
8:00 am – 9:30 am PT
9:00 am – 10:30 am MT
10:00 am – 11:30 am CT
11:00 am – 12:30 pm ET
Reduce your liability. Manage your ACH risk. This webinar will cover the 2016 ACH audit criteria and explain the methods, procedures, and requirements. Take your ACH program from a yes/no inquiry program to testable procedures. Join us to learn the audit requirements for each ACH Network participant, steps to prepare for the annual compliance audit, and tips for conducting an ACH audit. If you are responsible for performing the ACH audit or want to ensure compliance before the auditors arrive, this webinar is for you.
This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP credits.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- The audit requirements for each ACH Network participant
- Steps to prepare for the annual compliance audit
- How to conduct an ACH audit, including tips for performing each step
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Audit preparation checklist
- Common audit findings
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit ACH professionals, audit/compliance staff, and ACH operations.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.