Call Reports Update 2017
Tuesday, January 31, 2017
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
With greater regulatory emphasis on Call Report accuracy, it is imperative that Call Report preparers and reviewers stay current on the changes to the reporting form and instructions. The agencies have proposed the creation of a new Form 051 for filers with total assets of less than $1 billion. In addition, other proposed and finalized changes are set to take effect for the March 31, 2017, reporting period. This session will highlight those changes and other hot Call Report topics.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Proposed Form 051, which is to be filed by banks with less than $1 billion in total assets that have previously filed Form 041
- Review of finalized changes taking effect for the March 31, 2017, Call Report for all filers, including the time deposit items affected in Schedules RC-E, RI, and RC-K
- Proposed changes to Form 031 and Form 041 for March 31, 2017
- Other potential changes to the Call Report on the horizon
- Commonly misreported items and other items receiving greater focus
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- PDF booklet of relevant accounting and regulatory guidance
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
DON’T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"Auditing Call Reports: Compliance, Regulator Expectations & Best Practices"
on Wednesday, May 31, 2017
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for Call Report preparers and reviewers, including CFOs, controllers, and others responsible for ensuring the accuracy of quarterly Call Report submissions.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTERS