Call Report Series:
Improving the Call Reporting Process: Documentation, Efficiency, Accuracy, Common Errors & FAQs
Wednesday, December 7, 2016
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
With bank resources always in demand, this session will help preparers and reviewers focus on efficiency, accuracy, and proper documentation when preparing their quarterly Call Reports. Session highlights will include creating strong and easy-to-follow supporting documentation, ideas for improving the speed and accuracy of your Call Report process, reviewing for common errors, ensuring consistency between Call Report schedules, and tips for transitioning Call Report preparation to new staff members.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Tips for improving your Call Report process
- Ideas for ensuring Call Report consistency and accuracy
- Reviewing and auditing the Call Report for errors
- Ideas for training new Call Report preparers
- Answers to frequently asked preparer questions
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for Call Report preparers and reviewers, bank management, and board members responsible for overseeing the bank’s capital.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.