12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Call Reports provide examiners with a great deal of information about your bank’s financial performance. This session will help Call Report preparers and reviewers accurately and consistently report bank assets, liabilities, and income. Session highlights will include the classification of assets and liabilities on Schedules RC, RC-F, and RC-G; the basics of investment reporting on Schedule RC-B; the basics of deposit reporting on Schedule RC-E; and reporting bank income on Schedules RI and RI-E.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Overview of accounting principles and reporting requirements for the balance sheet and income statement
- How general ledger accounts should be classified for Schedules RC, RC-F, RC-G, RC-K
- How income should be grouped and classified on Schedule RI and RI-E
- Introduction to reporting investments on Schedule RC-B and reporting deposits on Schedule RC-E
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for Call Report preparers and reviewers as well as other bank staff responsible for providing information for the Call Report or to bank regulators.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.