Tuesday, March 21, 2017
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Attend this important webinar for a comprehensive overview and understanding of upcoming ACH rule amendments. Are you prepared to process Same Day ACH debits? What lessons have been learned since introducing Same Day ACH credits? What do the third-party registration rules mean to your organization? Join us to gain insight on the 2017 amendments and glimpse the future with an overview of NACHA initiatives.
This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP credits.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Key components of the Same Day ACH debit rules, including the phased implementation schedule
- 2017 operational impacts of Same Day ACH to ODFIs and RDFIs
- How third-party registration rules affect ACH participants
- Minor rule amendments for 2017
- Overview of current NACHA initiatives, including account validation
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- 2017 rule change resource sheet
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session would best suit ACH professionals, audit/compliance staff, ACH operations personnel, and AAP candidates.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.