ACH for the Frontline
Tuesday, September 20, 2016
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
This course is designed for frontline staff or anyone who needs a "frontline" view of the electronic payment systems. It is important for the frontline to understand that there is a difference between each payment type that a consumer uses. Explore the flow, common issues, and special requests associated with each payment system and learn how to appropriately respond to everyday payments scenarios. This webinar will address frequently experienced situations and help staff properly handle each, including steps to take and forms to have the consumer complete. Attendees will receive a handbook to help them handle questions as the accountholder is on the phone or at the teller window inquiring about payments.
This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP credits.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Behind-the-scenes flow of check, card, and ACH transactions
- Difference between card and ACH transactions
- Regulations that allow consumers to dispute transactions and the liability that accompanies those disputes
- Difference between handling stop payments and disputes for unauthorized transactions
- The appropriate response to common consumer situations
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Guide to Frontline Payments Handbook
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is for customer service representatives, personal bankers, tellers, branch managers, and the training department.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual financial institution’s use only.