12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Real-life scenarios will be just one of the methods used to illustrate BSA issues during this advanced session. Have you updated your risk assessments? What about the fraud emerging from the shadows of the pandemic? BSA examiners are digging deeper and asking more questions about high-risk activities. Get prepared. Your examiners will certainly expect you to be.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand which sections of the BSA/AML Examination Manual changed in the April 15, 2020, update and prepare for the enhanced exam focus
- Use recent enforcement actions to anticipate potential challenges to the effectiveness of your BSA/AML program
- Determine if the program needs to be enhanced due to the emerging pandemic-related fraud issues
- Explain the “new normal” of BSA importance to the board and senior management
- Understand the updated risk assessment expectations that may be impacted by:
- Elder financial exploitation
- Model validation and data validation
- CBD and hemp issues
- Beneficial ownership
- Various 2020 hot topics, including OFAC penalties
During exams, BSA examiners are digging deeper and have begun to ask more questions about high-risk activities. Will your BSA/AML program pass the next exam? BSA/AML programs must be constantly updated because of the evolving threats of money laundering, financial crimes, cybersecurity, elder financial exploitation, and regulatory changes. This webinar will highlight hot issues and provide key take-aways that will enhance your BSA/AML program.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for those who need advanced BSA/AML training. It is not an introductory program. It was developed for BSA officers and staff, senior management, security/risk managers, compliance officers, auditors, and legal counsel.
- Template for a CDD policy and procedures
- SAR checklist to identify, monitor, and report suspicious activity based on BSA exam procedures and the risk assessment process
- Sample BSA responsibility matrix, including SAR monitoring and CIP
- Format for quarterly BSA/AML/OFAC reporting to the board
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.