12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
There are new return reason codes in the ACH Network. Are you using the right ones? Learn how and when to use the codes to better communicate the underlying reason for returning a transaction. Applicable scenarios will illustrate when to use the new codes and when to stick with traditional return reason codes. Join us to learn the difference!
This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP credits.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Expanded use of R17 and the re-purposed use of R11
- Distinguish between account number return reasons R03, R04, and R17
- Differentiate between unauthorized return reasons R10 and R11
- Impact on your institution’s existing policies and procedures – ensure readiness and compliance
- Determine appropriate use of R11 and R17
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Quick reference guide on when to use R11 and R17
- Employee training log
- NEW – Interactive quiz
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for ACH operations staff, compliance staff, auditors, and AAP professionals and candidates.
DON'T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|"ACH Error Resolution: Returns, Authorizations, WSUDs, Stop Payments & More"
Wednesday, December 4, 2019
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.