12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
The head teller is one of the most important supervisors in your financial institution! A skilled head teller means greater productivity and greater profit. This session will teach head tellers how to bring out the best in their team and themselves – increasing professionalism, productivity, and the bottom line! Head tellers will learn how to empower their staff, conduct efficient staff meetings, and use feedback to improve frontline performance.
Participants will receive two surveys to learn more about their team and corporate culture. In addition they will receive a personal development plan outline. A unique performance evaluation form will be provided that will help both supervisors and team members develop their banking skills. This one-of-a-kind webinar will cover communication methods, motivation, service orientation, training, and performance feedback. It will be the best training your head teller receives this year!
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Basic principles of managing and motivating people
- Tips on delivering memorable training material that will be retained
- Strong organizational skills to improve everyone’s performance
- Developing your staff one-by-one by using a personal development plan
- Conducting effective staff meetings
- How to use positive, constructive feedback
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Training options that provide a variety of ways to learn
- Sample surveys to identify specific staff and institution needs
- Sample performance evaluation
- Website references with useful financial industry information
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for head tellers; however, staff will also benefit as it will open communication within the team.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.